We use some cookies on this website to improve your browsing experience.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
The cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated.
The Google cookies are :
- _utmt expires 10 minutes after your visit
- _utma: 2 years from the date that it was set
- _utmb: 30 mins from the date that it was set
- _utmc: end of session/close of browser
- _utmz: 6 months from the date that it was set
These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors use this site. Collected information is used to compile reports and to help improving the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous way, including
- the number of visitors to the site,
- where visitors have come to this site from and
- the pages of this site they visited.
How to control cookies in general
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
So please don’t worry about our cookies, they are to help us not hinder you!